IKA-10NG PAMBANSANG BAKAS SEMINAR-WORKSHOP SA HISTORIOGRAPIYA AT AGHAM PANLIPUNAN
Tema: “Kasaysayan ng Kapilipinuhan: Bagong Balangkas”
Petsa: Abril 18-21, 2012
Venue: Joy Center, Don Bosco Technical Institute, Makati
Bagong Kasaysayan, Inc.
PO Box 366, UP Campus, Diliman, Lunsod Quezon, Pilipinas
Unit 2, No. 35A Escaler St., Loyola Heights, Lunsod Quezon, Pilipinas
Telefax 927-2396 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fee: Php3,600.00 for April 18-21, 2012; inclusive of the kit, field trip fee, lunch and am & pm snacks for 4 days, and certificates of participation and attendance.
Accommodations are free courtesy of Don Bosco Technical Institute, Makati. Delegates however must provide for their own beddings and must register with Mr. Reuben “Bong” Calabio (09212898681; email@example.com) no later than 3 days before the event. Upon arrival at the venue, delegates must present their school ID and a copy of this letter to the person-in-charge.
Because slots for the field trip are limited, delegates are advised to preregister. For preregistration, payments may be deposited at BPI Loyola Katipunan Branch Peso Savings Account: Bagong Kasaysayan (BAKAS), Inc. with Acct No. 003081-1164-22. After payment, please fax a copy of the deposit slip with the name/s of attending delegate/s to (632) 927-2396. For walk-in delegates, payment may be done in cash or check payable to Bagong Kasaysayan (BAKAS), Inc. If you are sending walk-in delegates, please inform us by filling up and emailing to us the reply slip which may be downloaded from our website; or you may inform us via SMS or text.
The DepEd advisory, Ched memo, program, location map, reply slip and other details may be accessed and downloaded through our websites http://bagongkasaysayan.multiply.com & http://bagongkasaysayan.org/ and our Facebook accounts: bagongkasaysayaninc & Bagong Kasaysayan (BAKAS) Inc.
2012 PAMBANSANG KUMPERENSIYA SA HISTORIOGRAPIYANG PILIPINO
Petsa: April 26-28, 2012
Venue: UP-Baguio Auditorium, Baguio City
1. gather the historians, researchers, social studies and history teachers to discuss the traditional and new sources of historical research, as well as the conditions and challenges of research sources at the national and local levels;
2. help the researchers in identifying and analyzing the various sources for history, both documentary and non-documentary, in order to facilitate the research process and production; and
3. familiarize social studies and history teachers and history graduate students with the various sources available which can be utilized in the research and teaching of Philippines History and Society.
Registration Fee: (PhP2,500.00) to cover expenses for conference kit, lunch and snacks for three (3) days.
Inorganisa ng:UP Diliman Department of History
Kontakin si: Dr. Bernadette Abrera, Conference Convenor at the Department of History, UP-Diliman, Quezon City, Faculty Center Room 2035 or may contact her at any of these telephone nos.: (02) 981-8500 local 2126; (02) 434-4021 and (02) 924-2966.
SOCIAL STUDIES TEACHERS CONGRESS
Petsa: May 7-9, 2012
Venue: To be announced later
1. discuss the K to 12 Curriculum for Araling Panlipunan; and
2. form a national association for the Basic Education Social Studies teachers.
Inorganisa ng: National Historical Commission of the Philippines
Kontakin si: Ms. Carminda R. Arevalo, Officer-in-Charge (OIC), Research, Publications and Heraldry Division, NHCP at telephone no.: (02) 523-1037; fax no.: (02) 536-3181 or through mobile phone no.: 0917-589-2307.
Registration fee: (PhP2,000.00) inclusive of kits, lunch and snacks.